Thursday, October 25, 2007

Eco-Friendly Bleach

Since my son and I have such sensitive skin I've had to search for laundry detergent and bleach that won't affect us. I am also very aware of the impact cleaning agents have on our environment so I like to look for the eco-friendly products first.

Ecover Liquid Bleach is, by far, the best I've found. It's color safe (important for me because I always manage to spill bleach onto my clothes), deodorizes my clothing, and works on all the tough stains, including the stains my four year old manages to get every day. As for the environmental benefits, it has minimal impact on aquatic life, is completely biodegradable, and isn't tested on animals.

Considering how good it works and how drastically less it affects our environment in comparison to conventional bleach, you can be sure that this product is the only one that's going to be on my laundry room shelf.

No comments: