Monday, October 15, 2007

Downey Wrinkle Reducer

Another winner!

I brought it on the cruise with me because they don't allow irons in the staterooms, but I didn't expect much. I mean really; if full steam from a shower can't get the wrinkles out of my clothes why would something out of a bottle? I'd heard good things from people, but I highly doubt those people make little balls out of their clothes before they pack them!

I was shocked when I used it. I had a 100% cotton shirt that wouldn't even lay flat, it was so badly wrinkled, but I decided to give it a shot because it was either that or shove it back in my suitcase for the rest of the trip.. and I really wanted to wear it! So I hung it, sprayed it, pulled it straight, and ten minutes later I wore it to dinner. It was great and so worth the $4 I spent on it!

No comments: