Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Trying Something New

I have this horrid cough that, if I were I child, I'm sure would be diagnosed as croup. I've been barking for three days and finally, today, I lost my voice. Yes, my husband and son are thrilled, but I do not like having to throw something at someones head to get them to listen.

I remembered reading an article about a Vinegar and Honey mixture that is supposed to cure all so I decided to try it today. I kept putting it off because, let's face it, it sounds gross! However; I'm home alone so I decided that if I were going to do it, now was the best time.

I spent about 10 minutes looking online for the correct amounts to use and I finally found a great article with all the information I needed. I am so glad that I looked it up because I was ready to use regular white vinegar, not the apple cider vinegar. Gag!

I'll let you all know how it works for me...

No comments: