Saturday, November 17, 2007

Plastic Surgery Blogs

I’m very curious about the “befores” and “afters” of plastic surgery. I know that people have had great success with the different procedures, but I’ve never been able to actually see the changes first hand. I think I only know one person who’s gotten substantial plastic surgery and I wouldn’t dream of asking them to show me anything!

I’ve begun to look around at different plastic surgery information because I am considering (just considering) the thought of having some work done on myself. I want to know all I can about the procedures and I want to see as much as I can because, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!

I came across a very nicely done plastic surgery blog during my clicking travels and it’s pretty interesting. There are the before and after pictures I wanted to see, and the information regarding the different procedures is informative and easy to understand. They discuss things such as liposuction, tummy tucks, and nose jobs, but they also cover things such as rhinoplasty. As for the pictures: They’re great! I looked at the liposuction pictures first and they’re amazing! I can totally see myself getting that done so, of course, I read through the information there about recovery time and requirements. Then I moved over to the tummy tuck pictures and the information about those. Pretty awesome!

This cosmetic plastic surgery blog is a great place to start for those looking for general information and some pictures to really see what the information is referring to. Sometimes even a consultation at an office is too confusing; there’s a lot of information to go through in a short amount of time and, if you’re anything like me, you think of the majority of your questions once you’ve left the office! By looking at blogs that focus on the general processes involved with the more popular procedures, you can read through them and come up with all the questions you have before even stepping foot into an office.

Happy Reading!

No comments: