Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Staple

Well, for some households anyways!

Peeps have never interested me, and my DH cannot stand them. We have done the usual microwave-freeze-hit-with-a-hammer experiments, but on the whole we just ignore the little buggers. However; I have found that some people adore the little guys!

For instance, there are a lot of craft ideas out there that I would never have thought of. The Peeps Website shows you how to make a lovely Flower Topiary (my personal favorite), Mini Spring Treat Basket, or Peeps Party Dippers.

You can even join their fan club where you can enjoy VIP access to all sorts of stuff like e-cards, and you'll be privy to upcoming Peep products. WooHoo!

They even have a Peeps Talk section where you can post your favorite Peeps memories and chat with other Peep-minded people. See, there are a lot of you out there!

Who knew that there was an actual following of these stretchy little fellows? I think I'll pass, but you may find something you can relate to... Scary as that is...

No comments: