Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dating Evolution

When I lived in Massachusetts I did a lot of dating off of an online dating site. The one I used wasnt free but, considering the cost of doing anything in Boston was so expensive, I felt that I was getting my money's worth.

When I moved here to Florida I joined another dating site. Sean and I met on that site so I wasn't on it for long, LOL, but I was a bit irked that I had to pay for yet another dating site, especially since I didn't use it for the full term I paid for.

There are free online dating sites out there but they are few and far between. That saddens me because it was a lot of fun, safe, and I obviously had great success! This online dating site I found the other day looked great. I wish I had known about it before; think of the money I would have saved. I probably wouldn't have met my husband though... Hmmm....

No comments: