Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Dawn

I'm not a big product freak. What I mean by that is if I find a product I like, I may mention it if the topic comes up (sure, becuase I'm always sitting around discussing the benefits of liquid versus powder laundry detergent or something), but I hardly go out of my way to talk about my experiences.

However; I actually have found a dishwashing liquid that I cannot live without. Dawn Direct Foam is the best product for washing dishes that I have EVER used. I usually burn food in my pots and pans, and the usual way for me to deal with that is to soak them... for days. I hate cleaning that crap and scrubbing them while my hands burn from the hot water! Now I don't have to! I don't know what's in that stuff, but it's fantastic. Just a tiny drop goes in, some water, then a bit of scrubbing and *bam*! all clean.

No comments: