Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Spiritual Cinema Circle

I joined the Spiritual Cinema Circle last week and I can't wait for the fist movie to arrive! I feel like a little kid, running to the mailbox every afternoon in hopes that it arrived...

What is Spiritual Cinema Circle? It's a monthly movie club for those of us who enjoy independent films and/or spiritual movies. You pay $21 a month and you get a DVD to keep, the selection of which is specially selected for their unique content, spiritual message, and general 'difference'. These DVDs may include ... "a mixture of features, shorts and documentaries that explore spirit, spirituality, existence, morality, compassion, the power of the mind, metaphysics and other enriching topics that take your personal journey further."

I love the idea behind this! It's a way to support filmmakers that Hollywood overlooks, and it provides me with entertainment that is different from the "usual". I'm excited that I can be a part of something so worthwhile!

Right now the Spiritual Cinema Circle is offering a free month of movies! I got in on that action, let me tell you!

No comments: